PRODUCT PARTNERSHIP MANAGER€35k – €60k
Full-time/Part-time (Linz near Vienna)
As part of our Project & Product Management team you will:
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with companies in the pet and pet-tech sphere or related fields
- Expand the presence of our products, features, and services by building on existing partnerships and exploring new cooperations
- Attract new partners and develop new relationships in the product technology area
- Negotiate and close deals with new partners
- Strategically organize and coordinate both business and technical requirements (hardware & software) with new partners
- Keep senior management up to date with the latest business trends, provide ideas for new services and products, and enhance existing ones that support company goals and objectives
- Work closely with product managers and developers to manage definitions and coordinate implementation tasks
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Development, Product Development or Key Account Management
- A background in software and hardware
- Broad technical knowledge and understanding of APIs, HW components, etc.
- Experience negotiating and collaborating with external parties and in getting things done
- Very good English skills, any additional languages are a plus
Does this sound like you?
- Closer, deal-maker, collaborator
- Outgoing, confident, empathetic,
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR “PAW”SOME EMPLOYEE
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLEASE: https://tractive.com/gen/jd/partnership-manager
Tractive at a glance
Tractive focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Pets, and Wearables. Their company has offices in Austria and Pasching. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Tractive has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.