GPS Tracking for Cats and Dogs
PHP DEVELOPER€35k – €60k
Full-time (Linz near Vienna)
As part of our Web Development team, you will:
- Develop new features for our high-traffic webshop (Magento 2)
- Optimize our existing services in terms of availability and scalability
- Maintain and improve shop infrastructure (Nginx, PHP 7.3, MySQL, AWS CloudFront, EC2, RDS)
- Ensure that our services and infrastructure are always up to date
- Work side-by-side with our design, product and quality assurance teams
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Very good PHP skills
- Experience with at least one PHP framework, ideally with other PHP testing frameworks
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Focused on quality and security
- Excellent analytical skills
- Eager to tackle challenging problems, learn new things and take responsibility
- Interested in developing skills in new areas (e.g. Front-end, DevOps)
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR "PAW"SOME EMPLOYEE
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies with honest and quick feedback
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION: https://tractive.com/en/jd/php-developer
Tractive at a glance
Tractive focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Pets, and Wearables. Their company has offices in Austria and Pasching. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Tractive has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.