GPS Tracking for Cats and Dogs
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER€42k – €70k
Linz near Vienna
- As part of our innovative team you will:
- Guide software development processes for our GPS trackers
- Lead software architecture discussions and decisions
- Prepare feature definitions and lead kick-off meetings
- Work in a fast paced environment and help build the leading GPS pet tracking company
- Actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests
- Professional experience in software development
- A good understanding of software design and architecture
- Experience in managing projects
- Good data analysis skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- You want to take responsibility for your team and your projects
- You’re enthusiastic about new technologies (IoT) and passionate about building amazing,future-proof software
- You can break down and solve complex problems in an agile environment and always keep the big picture in mind
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR “PAW”SOME EMPLOYEE
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 42,000 and € 70,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
*APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLEASE: *
Tractive at a glance
Tractive focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Pets, and Wearables. Their company has offices in Austria and Pasching. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Tractive has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.