GPS Tracking for Cats and Dogs
BACKEND DEVELOPER€35k – €60k
Linz near Vienna
As part of our innovative Software Development team you will:
- Design and implement core APIs
- Handle and optimize our existing apps
- Invent prototypes for future projects
- Optimize existing services in respect to availability and scaling
- Apply and monitor new and existing features
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests
- Practical experience with Java, Spring Framework, ideally with Ruby
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis and Message Queues)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical mindset interested in working with Docker, Message Queues, Continuous Deployment, etc.
- Motivated to work on highly available systems
- An easy-going team player who is looking for exciting challenges
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR "PAW"SOME EMPLOYEE
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere -The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- Flextime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLEASE:
Tractive at a glance
Tractive focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Pets, and Wearables. Their company has offices in Austria and Pasching. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Tractive has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.