Performance Marketing Software
Full Stack Developer₹7L – ₹10L • 0.5% – 3.0%
We are looking for a Mean Stack Developer who has minimum 2 year experience in front end & back end Development. Thorough knowledge in software development, best practices, build appropriate unit tests, build process including design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration and delivery. Responsible from coding to deployment of scripts to maintenance of system.
Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, quality assurance.
Experience with scaling high performance web applications. Should apply business logic/ common sense to solve day-to- day problems.
• Worked on Consumer-side Web Development (High-Traffic and Public Facing web applications)
• Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, asset pipelines)
• Solid understanding of Application Program Interfaces (APIs),
• Experience with cloud technologies
• Strong Object-oriented analysis and design approach
• Ensure code paths are unit tested and defect free.
• To give technical feedback to the Application Architect.
• To fix application issues and code irregularities
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic. Participate in full integration testing
• Worked on Responsive design
• Experience in GUI development for websites.
• Knowledge about user experiences through different channels (mobile, web, app, etc.). Improving UI/UX of existing products
• Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, NodeJS,)
• Experience with RESTful Web Services (JSON)/ XMLCreating secure RESTful-based web services. Also, creating Restful API
• Mongo DB/Cassandra (Understanding of data modelling and storage with NoSQL and relational DBs)
• Experience with Jenkins, Container in Cloud environment build and test environments.
• Basic cloud architectural knowledge of GCP & AWS is an added advantage
• Need a candidate who is enthusiastic about work and passionate about coding
• Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive
• Cares deeply about writing quality/testable/modular code
• Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Affinity for metrics and analytics
• Able to comprehend and contribute during team meetings/ updates
• Experience in a start-up environment desirable
Trackier at a glance
Trackier focuses on SaaS, Performance Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Delaware, Delhi, and Noida. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.