Trace helps businesses simplify how they buy things, manage budgets, and understand their finances
Customer Success Manager$60k – $90k • 0.0% – 0.1%
The mission for our Customer Success Manager is to be a trusted advisor to our customers and support them on their path to better financial health. This person will serve as the voice of our customers and instill a customer-first mindset throughout the business. This person will be focused on delivering leading time to value, customer satisfaction, and retention.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success onboarding customers, managing accounts, and building deep customer relationships. Their customer partners love to work with them because they build trust and always bring a smile. This person is a clear communicator, process orientated, has strong attention to detail, and is focused and organized. They're a broad and curious thinker who can support and influence their peers in Product, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
• Onboard customers and bring ideas to improve our implementation program.
• Manage customer support inquiries and build systems and processes to meet SLAs.
• Create customer training materials, resource center, and community/advocacy programs.
• Optimize customer lifetime value by defining and measuring key operational metrics (retention, upsell, CSAT, gross margins)
• Work with product to influence features to improve implementation productivity, time to value, and overall customer experience.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Strong team mentorship and coaching abilities.
• Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytic skills.
• Process-orientated with high attention to detail.
• Ability to improve operations with product requirements or process excellence.
• Experience with Enterprise SaaS operations and recurring revenue business model.
• Bachelors degree required. Finance or Operations focus is preferred.
• 4+ years of progressive experience in customer-facing roles.