Insurance data, standardized
Account Executive - Mid Market$100k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.15%
As an Account Executive, you will identify source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards towerIQ's mission.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Position the value of towerIQ's software with SMB and MM Insruance brokerages
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how towerIQ can grow their business
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if towerIQ can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Partner with product to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
We are looking for people who:
- 3+ years selling SaaS products. Insurance experience is a plus.
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Are top producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
Meet your team
towerIQ at a glance
towerIQ focuses on Insurance and Property And Casualty Insurance Companies. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, towerIQ has raised $6.55M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.