Insurance data, standardized
Senior Product Manager$100k – $135k • 0.25% – 0.5%
• We obsess about user experience, and our customers represent small startups to Fortune 50 enterprises;
• We are deeply involved in driving product design, from both an API and UI perspective;
• We strive for customer intimacy and meet with our customers regularly to review strategy and design, and to ensure we are great business partners;
• The solutions we deliver are mission-critical, so we have to think about scale, performance, and extensive downstream impacts;
• We lead the product innovation from initial strategy through delivery and customer adoption.
This position is for an experienced product manager who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment and loves working with a great technology team.
• Understand market needs, think strategically, and drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product domain
• Cultivate customer empathy and develop deep insights into customer needs and how our products can help them achieve desired business outcomes
• Own end-to-end feature delivery, including conducting discovery research, honing user experience through designs and prototypes, authoring designs, creating and prioritizing user stories, and working closely with development, program management, QA, and documentation on delivery of monthly releases
• Develop market and competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and inform internal development priorities
• Assist product marketing with core positioning and messaging for the product
• Represent towerIQ as a domain and product expert at industry events, customer visits, and other outbound activities
• Work with sales, marketing, services, and customer success to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction targets are achieved
• Ability to think like a CEO to drive the success of your product area
• Leadership through influence rather than organization structures. Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional product development teams and manage interactions across product areas
• 2-5 years of relevant, hands-on product management experience and demonstrated success in leading enterprise software SaaS companies
• Strong product design skills, from both a technical API and user interface design perspective
• Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
• Experience transforming product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional/technical deep dives
• Fantastic problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, and attention to detail
• Ability and willingness to work with distributed engineering, sales, and services teams
Undergraduate degree in a technical domain from top university. Consulting background also a nice to have.
towerIQ at a glance
towerIQ focuses on Insurance and Property And Casualty Insurance Companies. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, towerIQ has raised $6.55M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.