English Content Editor$40k – $60k • No equity
TourHero is a platform where travelers are inspired and book multi-day trips to remarkable destinations. We believe that travel is about experiences, and we want to help travelers find extraordinary travel experiences. TourHero has three co-founders on the team led by Tushar (formerly co-founder at Voyagin, acquired by Japan’s largest e-commerce company Rakuten), Jann (formerly CMO & CPO at Voyagin) and Viren (formerly co-founder at PlusMargin).
We will be launching in the next few months and we are building a strong team to execute this grand vision. We’re looking for someone different - someone with an entrepreneurial heart. We’re looking for someone who’ll be willing to get their hands dirty in touching every part of the business and pushing the boundaries. Are you that person? If so, this is the perfect match for you!
As the English Content Editor, you will be responsible for:
- Setting the voice of the website, our travel & lifestyle blog, and marketing emails. As part of an early–stage startup, you will have the freedom to set the tone of the website that includes everything from product descriptions, company’s vision statement, press releases, and our travel & lifestyle blog.
- Managing and hiring English content writer (either full time or freelance)
- Work closely with the marketing manager to set up content strategy
- Setting content schedule
- Writing English content
- Editing the writers’ content
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of content writing experience
- 1+ year in content editing experience
- Ability to work without supervision in a dynamic environment, multitask, and is a self-starter
- Willingness to learn and get your hands dirty
- A traveler at heart