Track your stats and showcase your potential to clubs across europe
Are you ready to drive a real impact using unique data?
Then you've come to the right place. At Tonsser we have built a product on data that has not previously been accessible, from raw match statistics to user-generated media content. You'll be working closely with different teams at Tonsser to learn from data and inspire new opportunities, driving the process from data acquisition to analysis. You will work to improve the quality of our product and as a result will empower football players across the world to unlock their potential.
What is Tonsser? With the goal of creating a democratised football world with equal opportunities for every player disregarding background and place of birth, we make it possible for players to build identity and capture their performance through stats and video to compare with the community and earn attention from both local and global clubs.
But that is just one part of Tonsser. We know that football is not only about getting discovered, most players have that dream, but play with the objective of having fun with their team. We have built a community that shares our values and aims to revolutionise the next generation of footballers.
What you will be doing:
- Make Tonsser data-driven: We've established KPIs, dashboards and analytics tools and want to now take it to the next level.
- You'd help develop a strong culture of scientific experimentation so we can learn fast and make decisions based on data rather than opinions.
- Influence product direction: You'd work closely with the product team and deliver the user behavioural data needed to figure out how we can make all football players love Tonsser.
- Data acquisition: You'll be responsible for defining data requirements, create technical specifications for tracking with developers and ensuring data quality.
- Inspire: Our data is unique and the opportunities are many. You'd play a key role in understanding new use cases from our data.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Background in data science, analytics, business intelligence or similar
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience with SQL
- A strong data communicator that can work with various stakeholders
- Experience with Python an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Passion for football an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Fluent in English
- Starting date: Beginning of November
- Process steps: Recruiter screen interview - Challenge test - Hiring manager and team interview - Offer
- Based in Denmark, Copenhagen
- Team: Data Science
- If you have any questions please mail to email@example.com
- 100% flexible working from home policy.
- Free choice of mobile phone, laptop, monitor and other setups that you need.
- Catered, delicious lunch - every single day at 12:00.
- Breakfast if you're an early riser.
- Jaw-droppingly amazing cake every Thursday.
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume.
- Free bike through Donkey Republic, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native.
- Bi-monthly hack days, where anyone with coding skills can hack away and experiment on new frontiers
- Monthly gaming nights (pizza included), where we geek out over everything from AEII, CS, Fifa, board games, you name it.
- Friday bars with beers, soundbox, games, and just good times.
- Regular company trips, sometimes deep into the Danish forests, other times to foreign territories.
Tonsser at a glance
Tonsser focuses on Mobile, Social Media, Sports, Apps, and Soccer. Their company has offices in Paris, Copenhagen, Berlin, and Frederiksberg. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Tonsser has raised $12.84M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.