Patient Operations Analyst$45k – $60k • 0.0% – 0.1%
We are building the future of healthcare delivery.
Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other exceptional VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our small, focused team.
As a member of the Patient Operations Team, you will be working at the heart of what sets us apart. You will be intaking orders, performing internal workflows to capture and process patient orders end-to-end, remotely engaging with patients and caregivers, and interfacing with our healthcare partners. You should embrace the flexibility of an early-stage startup; We’re looking for those who have the capability and desire to work in rapidly-changing environments with many moving pieces.
- Be responsible for order intake and for processing orders end-to-end, while interfacing with many internal and external stakeholders along the way
- Drive engagement with patients, family members, insurers, physicians, and other healthcare stakeholders
- Create an incredible patient experience and be the internal advocate for our customers
- Be the face of our company to customers and other external parties
- This role will be judged on the ability to create and maintain a best-in-class customer experience, operate efficiently in ambiguity, stay organized, complete highly complex processes and workflows, and build creative solutions when processes break down
- An empathetic, collaborative person with 0-5 years working in fast-paced environments and interfacing with many different stakeholders
- An excellent communicator with comfort and competency talking to people all day
- A relentless problem solver, motivated to build solutions to recurring challenges you see
- Someone who thrives in a growth-stage environment, bringing order and process within a rapidly-changing ecosystem
- Ready to get your hands dirty, recognizing that no task is too small in the effort to build a large and scalable organization
- While healthcare experience is not necessary, an interest in learning the industry and its challenges is essential
Tomorrow Health at a glance
Tomorrow Health focuses on Healthcare Services. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://tomorrowhealth.com/