Collecting data from every flush
Product Manager$100k – $160k • 0.2% – 0.5%
The Product Manager will refine our product strategy and own a product ship this year. This is the first product manager in a company that is building a revolutionary new healthcare product for the home. The ideal candidate should possess a proven track record of shipping consumer electronics products, particularly in health and wellness. This role will report directly to the CEO and closely interface with our engineering team.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary environment is a must.
- Take over an existing product strategy comprising of a hardware/software solution for the older adult market
- Coordinate the work of a multidisciplinary team of engineers to ensure the needs of customers are served in a delightful manner
- Drive discussions with key stakeholders, including customers, users, and channels
- Generate concepts and solutions for customer needs and desires
- Oversee design of software interfaces, including the development of sophisticated specifications
- Successful track record shipping a consumer electronics product, ideally in digital health
- Understanding of the software development process, particularly related to connected devices and mobile devices
- Packaging and validation of consumer electronics products for connected devices
- Deep appreciation for and understanding of complex products
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to make the right product decisions
- Superb communication and writing skills
- Ability to identify and unravel issues before they impact the schedule