At the frontier of health & wellness
Regional Sales Director
$50k – $100k • 0.1% – 0.2%
As Regional Sales Director, you'll be responsible for our day-to-day relationships with senior living staff, families, and residents in the East Bay and Sacramento.
- Serve as our in-person liaison in senior living communities, working with both staff and residents to recruit, facilitate clinical visits, and build relationships.
- Collaborate with clinical staff to ensure effective coordination and facilitation of studies to ensure timely review, initiation, completion, and publication.
- Coordinate with respective senior living providers to provide technical and clinical education to executive directors, resident liaisons, and other stakeholders to secure proper access to Toi Labs’ products and services.
- Develop appropriate use of Toi Labs products and greater utilization of its services; supports and assists representatives and managers in answering questions from senior living providers.
- Manage and escalate business problems/opportunities which are generally encountered during the implementation process for a new or existing client.
- Manage and escalate technical problems/opportunities which are generally encountered during the implementation process for a new or existing client.
- 75-90% travel required in greater Bay Area, especially East Bay and Sacramento. Driver must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- At least two years experience in an operations, customer success, account management or B2B administrative function, ideally in health care.
- Proficiency in issues identification and management, including data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation.
- Experience in relationship development and management.