Collecting data from every flush
Nurse$90k – $110k
This Nurse position will be responsible for obtaining health histories and ongoing assessments from study subjects at best-in-class senior living communities in the Bay Area. The goal of the study is to analyze the impact of a novel bathroom technology.
This position has flexible hours (up to 10 hours/week and can be done on weekends), paid on an hourly basis, will be ~6 months, and locations are senior living communities in Concord, Sacramento, Davis, and Elk Grove.
- Obtain health histories about subjects, including pre-existing conditions, medications, hospitalizations, and other risk factors
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior through ongoing subject communication
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Current CA RN/LVN license
- Be able to enter information into a laptop/tablet
- Need a car and ability to travel locally
- Prior experience in assisted living environment or with senior patients a major plus
- Professional communication ability with subjects, including good bedside manner