Cloud Native Networking & Security Platform
Senior Software Engineer - Portal & APIs - Full Stack$80k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.25%
Todyl puts world class networking and security within reach of every business. Our unique Secure Global NetworkTM cloud platform converges SASE, SIEM, GRC, and more into a cloud native platform specifically built for MSPs and MSSPs. We are a fast paced, dynamic start-up, passionate about simplifying complex networking and security for the small and medium business.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented, high energy, collaborative individual who is deeply knowledgeable and enjoys working across many layers of the stack. The role involves a mix of software and systems engineering, with the opportunity to work on the end to end, design to implementation, of large-scale networking and security services.
• Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
• Build and improve features of our customer facing, multi-tenant portal
• Develop and manage scalable databases and applications
• Design and implement system security and data protection
• Participate in customer service resolutions
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Highly experienced in back-end programming languages (experience in Go a plus)
• Highly Experienced with database design and optimization.
• Experience using and designing large scale Elasticsearch solutions
• Experience integrating AWS/GCP services.
• Knowledge of Linux and Linux based systems
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt existing systems to fast-changing requirements
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment challenging norms
Todyl at a glance
Todyl focuses on Security, Security, Small and Medium Businesses, Information Security, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in New York City, Denver, and Denver. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.