Associate – Language Editing₹2.4L – ₹2.6L
- Edit author manuscript for spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity and rephrasing sentences as needed
- Edit and ensure that the document conforms to the publisher’s language and style requirements
- Language editing of Journals / books with a high emphasis on quality
- Responsible for doing regular checks of files copyedited by the Editor trainees and give them appropriate feedback specifications
- Any graduates / Postgraduates.
- Preferably fromBio-Technology, Biomedical, Bio-Science, Botany, Zoology, Bio-Informatics, Chemistry, Physics, Chemical, Food Technology, Dairy Technology & Pharma.
- Excellent English skills (Verbal & Written) and an eye for detail are essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word will be an added advantage, enthusiastic learner and passion for reading/editing.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts (no night shift).
- 1st shift – 06:15 am to 01:45 pm
- 2nd Shift – 01:45 pm to 09:15 pm
TNQ Technologies at a glance
TNQ Technologies focuses on Publishing. Their company has offices in Coimbatore and Chennai. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.tnq.co.in/
Similar jobs to Associate – Language Editing at TNQ Technologies
Plan a to-do list and drive the team using gamification
End-to-End Growth Optimization Services
Defining the future of fashion media by marrying it with AI
We shape digital propositions, develop slick experiences, and create scalable tech
Concept of Commercialization
Helping product companies in US and Europe setup product teams in India
Secure, domain intelligent collaborative project management platform