Communication and commerce platform for merchants and suppliers
Business Development Associate (Trainee)$30k – $33k • No equity
Tinvio is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, we unlock capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Up for a bold challenge? Come join our team of builders and enablers across APAC! Backed by Sequoia, GFC, Partech. @tinvioapp | tinvio.com/about
As a Business Development Associate (Trainee), you will run the ground in Singapore, driving market growth through acquisition, onboarding, and management of local merchants (restaurants, hipster cafes, gyms, cloud kitchens, cocktail bars, etc.) onto the platform. You will take ownership from day one and help merchants understand the game-changing value of our technology.
- Identify key decision makers (restaurant owners, purchasing managers, head chefs, trade partners etc.) in Singapore, set up meetings and build strong relationships with them
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that the merchants face, and help them solve these challenges with our technology
- Provide feedback and analysis to management that will help us improve product, strategy, and processes – you're the eyes and ears of what's happening on the ground
- Manage existing merchant relationships, provide real-time support for their users as they engage with us
- Singapore citizen or resident graduating in 2019 or 2020
- Can-do attitude, crazy hustle, ability to get things done
- Ambitious, competitive personality, not afraid of rejection
- Love to talk to people and build relationships, great communication skills
- Self-motivation and an enjoyment for a startup environment, including a thick skin and the ability to deal just as well with the hard days as the good days
- Bonus: Multiple languages, sales experience in the hospitality industry, and/or sales experience to small business owners
- Join a team of bold, passionate, smart people who want to work hard and play to win
- Generous perks, awesome open office culture, fair compensation to help you work better
- Opportunity to convert traineeship into a full-time offer
- For engineering or other roles, apply to learn more and explore our openings
Tinvio at a glance
Tinvio focuses on Mobile, B2B, Mobile Enterprise, Mobile Payments, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.tinvio.com