Investing, only better
Full Stack Developer£30k – £40k
We are tickr – an app that helps people save towards their future by investing in the themes they care about. We aim to prove that you can make money and have a positive impact on the world at the same time.
From as little as £5 per month anyone can invest in the portfolios that we have built; portfolios that are designed with the future in mind, investing in companies ranging from those promoting a more sustainable future to robotics and automation, equality and changing demographics. We believe everyone should be able to manage their finances in this way, and it’s our mission to make this happen.
The role will involve:
– Communication with the existing team on a daily basis to align priorities & goals
– Constant improvements & implementation of new features
– Creation of new pages e.g. Team page
– Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours
– Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
– Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
– Fixing any bugs & wording changes
– Refactoring and optimising existing code
This a great opportunity to help shape an exciting new start-up and work directly with the co-founders. Please send us your CV with a portfolio of previous work.
The tickr Team
tickr at a glance
tickr focuses on Investment Management, Social Investing, Impact Investing, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, tickr has raised $860K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.
You can view their website at https://tickr.co.uk/