Prioritize, automate & collaborate with a platform built for THREAT-CENTRIC SECURITY OPERATIONS
Director of Revenue Operations
Note: This position has the possibility to work fully remote out of a US-based home office, but we will give preference towards candidates that are located in or near our Reston, VA office.
ThreatQuotient’s mission is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations through a threat-centric platform. By integrating an organization’s existing processes and technologies into a single security architecture, ThreatQuotient accelerates and simplifies investigations and collaboration within and across teams and tools. Through automation, prioritization and visualization, ThreatQuotient’s solutions reduce noise and highlight top priority threats to provide greater focus and decision support for limited resources. ThreatQuotient is headquartered in Northern Virginia with international operations based out of Europe , APAC and MENA. For more information, visit https://threatquotient.com.
Reporting directly to the CMO, the Revenue Operations Director will manage the support functions essential to the productivity of the Sales and Marketing Teams. This person is responsible for transforming our revenue operations into a data-driven team that enables world-class go to market (GTM) performance. The primary areas of focus for this individual include: Sales and Marketing Process Establishment & Reinforcement, Planning & Optimization, System and Tool Effectiveness, and Analytics & Business Intelligence.
The Revenue Operations Director will have a demonstrable successful track record in:
Process & Best Practices
- Work with sales leadership to define, develop and ensure end-to-end success of sales process from prospecting to pipeline to post-contract
- Oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies (broadly and at a rep level)
- Continuously improves effectiveness: sales model/processes/methodologies, competencies, productivity metrics, prospecting, departmental communications, including recommendations for taking corrective action
- Define, monitor and reinforce sales methodologies, including attack plans
- Develop and monitor a comprehensive on-boarding process for new sales hires
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on sales and marketing GTM process, tracking and administration of new campaigns and products
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for Global Sales team requirements, inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
- Align overall GTM and lead management processes with Marketing and Business Development
Systems and Tools
- Proficient in back-end systems and related processes, to include typical sales applications such as SFDC as well as marketing and prospecting applications such as Marketo and more
- Proficient in prospecting tools and related processes, to include LinkedIn Navigator, Discover.Org, ZoomInfo, and more
- Define system and technology needs, ensure integrations and seamless process support
- Design, pilot and deliver sales playbook and other tools to expedite the execution of key sales activities (in some cases, content will be built by PM or marketing teams, while other materials may be designed directly. Examples: sales messaging designed for various customer stakeholders; competitive sales tools and plays; and a “golden RFP” template)
- Ensure system support for process execution and reporting/measurement across all GTM programs
- Help build library of best-practice templates and resources
- Acts as liaison with other departments by understanding sales model and ensuring the integrity of information available through various system and reporting structures
Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Drives GTM reporting and analysis, communicating performance results monthly/quarterly/yearly (incl pipeline, PoC, Win/Loss)
- Partners with Sales management on forecasting and pipeline management
On-Going Enablement; Training
- Develop and train on Sales best practices
- Train sales force in process, tools and systems including new hire onboarding and ongoing education
- Develop and deliver curricula to address key knowledge and skill gaps.
- Manage, monitor and measure new sales employee ramp
- Ensure sales deck proficiency through training (including certification / testing)
- Enforce competitive training (including certification / testing)
- 5+ years of experience in a direct selling position with experience selling security technologies
- Experience in using sales tools such as salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and Marketo for account contact identification and pipeline development
- Referenceable success in taking opportunities from inception to closure
- Successful track record of meeting goals and objectives over a period of years
- Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience.
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth
- Good all-around knowledge of Security market, Channel and End-Users
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Task/goal orientated and takes ownership
- High level of attention to detail
- Prior early-stage company experience preferred
- A Bachelors level degree or equivalent technical qualification
ThreatQuotient is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, or handicap or disability.
ThreatQuotient at a glance
ThreatQuotient focuses on Security, Defense, Finance, Network Security, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in Washington DC. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, ThreatQuotient has raised $58.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017.