Analytics without the hassle, get everything you need for the comfort of your hand.
What do we do?
ThoughtSpot is on a mission to create a more fact-driven world. Our platform is disrupting the $200B+ analytics market industry by making it 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people to answer their own data questions, based on innovations in search engines, in-memory large-scale computing & AI technology. With ThoughtSpot, anyone from C-suite executives to front-line employees can use a simple search to instantly analyse billions of rows of data and leverage artificial intelligence to get relevant insights on questions they might not have thought to ask. If you’re looking to solve hard problems in a large market, this is the role for you!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Lead technical direction, delivery and execution for one or more product areas, geared towards our overall vision
- Collaborate closely with other functions and teams, to continue innovating in user experience and building best-in-class software systems powering them
- Recruit and build world-class teams. Develop and grow leaders to continue pushing the boundaries of engineering excellence and execution
- Help evolve a culture of selfless excellence in which each person does the best work of their lives and amplifies everyone around.
You know you are the right person, if you:
- Are an engineer at heart and crave putting imagination in action. You likely have 12+ years of experience crafting world-class products and building robust, high performance and intelligent systems for them
- Have expertise in one or more core areas of CS like Distributed Systems, High-performance computing, UI Engineering, Information Visualization, Machine Learning etc.
- Have provided senior technical leadership at the highest levels in a strong engineering culture. Your team members are thankful to you for their impact and growth as engineers and leaders.
- Love building and leading exceptional teams in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You have a strong bias for action and being resourceful
- Are obsessed with customer experience and uncompromising engineering standards How are we doing?With Fortune 500 customers in every industry, such as Walmart, Hulu, Daimler, 7Eleven, and Rolls Royce, ThoughtSpot has become one of the fastest growing analytics companies in the world, growing a triple digits year over year. The company recently raised $248M at a $1.95B valuation, joined the leaders quadrant in the Gartner MQ, was named one of the 50 top startups in the world by LinkedIn, and a technology pioneer by the World Economic Forum. Why do engineering at ThoughtSpot?We are an engineering driven organization co-founded by engineers who built search and infrastructure systems at Google, database systems at Microsoft and enterprise software at Oracle. As an engineer, you can learn how to build distributed systems, and the engineering processes/best practices to ship software that solves a problem. At ThoughtSpot, you have the ownership and responsibility to take charge and accelerate your career that comes with a scaling company, while having the opportunity to build deeper expertise than an early stage startup. You’ll work alongside experts in product, design, sales and customer success, giving you the time and energy to focus on engineering. You’ll also get the chance to be part of a truly globally distributed engineering team - more than 50% of our global engineering output is driven from the Bangalore office. Some teams collaborate closely with counterparts in Sunnyvale and Seattle, while others run independently from Bangalore. Diversity & Inclusion:We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on #balanceforbetter, where everyone is seen, heard, and most importantly, valued. At ThoughtSpot, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce ultimately drives innovation. Multiple voices lead to new ideas, encourage out-of-the box thinking, and create new opportunities. ThoughtSpot’s mission is to “create a more fact-driven world for every human.” This mission itself demands inclusion - reaching every human is only possible through a variety of perspectives, approaches, and ideas.