Analytics without the hassle, get everything you need for the comfort of your hand.
Systems Reliability Engineer
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area? ThoughtSpot’s AI-Driven analytics platform is disrupting the BI industry by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people.
We are seeking a well-rounded Systems Reliability Engineer (SRE) who has a passion for working on complex systems. The right candidate for this position will have good communication as well as technical skills and will work hard to maximize customer satisfaction. The ability to work with cross-functional teams in a rapidly growing environment is important.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose customer issues and drive them to closure.
- Monitor health of customer implementations to make sure the application and associated services are always available.
- Be available on support 24/7 on a rotational basis.
- Actively contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.
- Write tools and scripts to solve customer issues or improve support infrastructure.
- Drive product improvements with development engineering team based on feedback from customers and learnings from the field.
- Be a customer champion! Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive product adoption and customer success.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- At least 4 years of relevant overall experience.
- Background with distributed systems, databases and performance analysis.
- Hands-on experience in Linux system administration.
- Excellent scripting skills for debug and automation (Python knowledge is a plus).
- Server hardware troubleshooting is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent technical degree).
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve require diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It’s why diversity isn’t a box to check; it’s the heart of “Selfless Excellence,” our core value we live every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo.
We support our employees with great benefits like 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and dependents, equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs, conveniently located Palo Alto office with onsite gym, company-provided catered lunch and dinner, and paid holidays and flexible paid time off.
ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. With ThoughtSpot’s next-generation analytics platform, business people can use Google-like search to easily analyze complex, large-scale enterprise data and get trusted insights to questions they didn’t know to ask, automatically - all with a single click. ThoughtSpot’s customers include the world’s largest companies, such as Amway, BT, Bed Bath and Beyond, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, JD Sports, PetCo, ServiceNow, and Scotiabank.
ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $305 million to date at a unicorn valuation. Join us in our mission of enabling analytics "human scale" by putting search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020.
For more information please visit thoughtspot.com.