Horse Racing Wagering Recommendation Platform
Full Stack Development InternNo salary • 0.25% – 0.25%
What is ThoroStat?
ThoroStat is a horse racing wagering and recommendation platform that uses real-time data to provide users selections per race or to help build multi-race wagers. Our industry is still way behind when it comes to using technology but we want to grow into the #1 platform for all types of horseplayers from experienced daily players to casual fans who attend the largest racing days of the year.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer(s) Interns to produce scalable software solutions and contoniue to build out our platform. You’ll be at the ground floor and open to this role being full-time or part-time as a side gig for your internship, and also staying on after credit is receive as long as you can dedicate time daily to the company. you should have a passion for FulL Stack Developmentor persuing a degree in the field to get real-time work experience or College credit.
As a Full Stack Developer intern, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. We are a young start-up that is looking to revolutionize the Harse racing wagering/betting space by being best in class platofrm to provide users Real-time wagering selections/recommendations.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies and Machine Learning, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work to improve platform daily and meet /exceed roadmap expectations
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Working toward Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or work experience while in school/post graduation
ThoroStat at a glance
ThoroStat focuses on Gambling, Sports, Technology, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Austin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://thorostat.com