Horse Racing Wagering Recommendation Platform
Digital Marketing InternNo salary • 0.25% – 0.25%
What is ThoroStat?
ThoroStat is a horse racing wagering and recommendation platform that uses real-time data to provide users selections per race or to help build multi-race wagers. Our industry is still way behind when it comes to using technology but we want to grow into the #1 platform for all types of horseplayers from experienced daily players to casual fans who attend the largest racing days of the year.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Intern to gain experience and help take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company ThoroStat
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you should have a passion for Digital marketing or persuing a degree in the field to get real-time work experience or College credit.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
We are looking for someone who can start working straight away after hours (from 6pm onwards and weekends) and/or Working full-time to get work experience or needs college credit. If it works out and candidate is graduating then this role will be offered to stay on, but currently is equity only. As a gift for hard work to build this with us we will give the intern a small equity stake, and can continue part-time if they find work post graduation.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts and content to drive brandawareness and user acquisition
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager/ Digital Marketing Director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience/ knowledge with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Working to get a Degree in relevant field or work experience while in school/post graduation
ThoroStat at a glance
ThoroStat focuses on Gambling, Sports, Technology, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Austin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://thorostat.com