Finally wear a bra that fits perfectly and is as comfortable as a second skin
Thirdlove is seeking a Data Analyst to join our growing data team. The ideal candidate is familiar with marketing channels, growth and retention metrics, UTMs and e-commerce. We are looking for a self starter who can dive right in to transforming data, answering questions with statistical analyses, and sharing data via Looker dashboards. If you are someone who loves empowering others with data and thrives on helping people find and understand the information they need, then this is the role for you.
- Drive data strategy and insights to increase customer growth and retention in partnership with the marketing team
- Be a thought leader bringing a scientific approach to our hypothesis generation and experimental analysis
- Measure the effectiveness of lifecycle marketing and product A|B tests, interpret, and communicate the results to multiple teams
- Analyze shopping and buying behavior to inform marketing opportunities and campaigns
- Understand core drivers of repeat rates and segment customers into meaningful and actionable cohorts
- Enable self service analytics through BI enhancements
- 2+ years of related work experience in analytics or e-commerce analytics.
- Strong SQL skills
- Proficiency in R and/or Python
- 1+ year experience using Looker (or similar software)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or quantitative focused study
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.
Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
16 weeks of maternity leave
Subsidized delivered lunches 3 days a week
Wellness benefits including monthly in-office massage visits
Dog Friendly Office
Company discount code. Product discounts
Peer recognition and rewards platform
Quarterly product allotment (free product!)
ThirdLove at a glance
ThirdLove focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Fashion, Shopping, and Women's Apparel And Accessories. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chico, and Córdoba. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, ThirdLove has raised $68.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.