A Digital Product Company
Thiken is currently seeking an Interaction designer to join our Sri Lankan studio. Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. You will work as a core member of our design team and would produce easy to use, delightful experiences and visual designs. We create and find meaning through work because we believe that our people are remarkable. We are analytical and artistic, technical yet unpredictable. At the core, we value hybrid talents and build teams around diverse expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in different and efficient ways.
Someone who is looking for a place to work where you get to pursue your interests across functions, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You would bring the following competencies;
- 2+ years professional experience as a User experience Designer/Visual Designer
- Strong understanding of the user-centered design process
- Strong and flexible skills in Visual Design and UX Design.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Framer, InVision, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Ability to follow design systems and come up with UI layouts and experiences.
- Experience designing mobile & web applications.
- Ability to cultivate an understanding of industry trends and communicate your ideas to the team.
- A portfolio that showcases relevant design projects that includes your process, design explorations and final work.
- Able to understand detail and find radically simple solutions that delight users.
- Participate as a contributor to the team that includes creative leads, other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and software developers.
- Participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
- Produce design specifications, wireframes, scenarios, and design prototypes.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.