Thesis is a landing page optimization company
Growth Marketing Manager$50k – $80k • 0.0% – 0.5%
Welcome to Thesis Testing a digital media startup agency headquartered in Dumbo, Brooklyn. (With a remote office in Denver too!) Our goal is to deliver superior digital solutions that drive client success through a combination of inspired creativity, enlightened technology and team resourcefulness. Clients include Hubble, Casper, Everlane and Keeps, to name a few!
We’re currently looking for a Growth Manager to fill a performance driven and creative, hands-on role within our organization. This person will research, plan, manage and report on result-driven digital marketing campaigns that leverage a variety of online advertising channels, including but not limited to: paid social, paid search and display, for multiple Thesis clients. Client goals include: customer acquisition, loyalty/purchase continuity, and lead generation. This is a unique opportunity to work across a mix of location-based ecommerce brands in the fashion, culinary, health, retail and entertainment industries.
Additionally, we’re looking for bold new thinking when it comes to how we surprise, engage and drive revenue with our clients audience’s, while focusing on conversion ad experiences. It’s our hope you’ll bring these ideas to the table, so get ready to roll your sleeves up. Whether it’s drafting copy, working with designers, quarterbacking client communication or running day-to-day ad ops, you should be ready to run with it. We’re a fun fast paced team and welcome the same exciting energy!
- Manage paid media campaigns (paid social, paid search, display) for key clients, including development of strategies to increase campaign effectiveness
- Collect and analyze data. Suggest and execute tests in order to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI and drive conversions
- Manage performance and budgets for clients, while being responsible for day-to-day optimizations and performance
- Collaborate with the Landing Page team to strategize and develop high converting landing pages
- Work closely with our creative team to brainstorm, plan, and iterate social media ads, while drawing on client needs and brand direction
- Perform routine platform audits, competitive analysis and rankings reports
- Analyze large sets of data and generate client-facing reports both on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Summarize findings and communicate updates and recommendations to clients
- 2-4 years of full-time experience in digital marketing, or media buying.
- Strong knowledge of the digital advertising landscape including Paid Social and SEM, prefered.
- A background in eCommerce with preferred experience in Google shopping campaigns, Google Merchant Center, product feeds, as well as familiarity with discounts/offers, customer profiling and segmentation a bonus!
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Excel/Google Sheets.
- Skilled Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, with relevant experience working with Google Ads, Display ads and other social ad platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment – strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings.
- Eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably majoring in a relevant field.
If you enjoy managing, overseeing, and driving next generation digital marketing programs and campaigns that achieve measurable business goals, come grow with us. Please send/attach your resume, we look forward to hearing from you!
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Comfortable with feedback -- both giving and receiving it!
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- enjoys focusing on the details of work but also understands the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Competitive salary, full health benefits, a creative, fun and casual atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Brooklyn/Denver/Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Parental leave
- NY Commuter benefits
- Healthy Snacks! Coffee!
- Professional development assistance
- An inclusive and open-minded environment
If you are interested in applying please fill out our introductory form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8kFKYdQ-wsHRwOsPuDsn0BH94IpFbGuhuwFhCtEjp5SALPA/viewform