Unified Global Investments Ecosystem
Software Engineer II₹4L – ₹5L
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Develop highly optimized and secured RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services including payment gateways.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Developing Nodejs based engine for backend processing.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Graduate in any discipline with a keen interest in technology and engineering
- Prior experience of 2+ years required
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
TheCapitalNet at a glance
TheCapitalNet focuses on SaaS. Their company has offices in Dallas. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, TheCapitalNet has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.thecapitalnet.com