We help families and small businesses face challenges
Social Media and Marketing InternNo salary
• Post to social media, Facebook, Instagram, Google and LinkedIn
• Prospect for new customers, expand sales team, brainstorm ways to expand outreach, increase engagement
• Explore HR groups on LinkedIn and Facebook to attract new business
• Re-purpose, curate and create content from corporate websites
• Scan news content suitable for posting
• Proficient in planning, analyzing metrics
• Team environment; positive attitude
• Part-time, option to work remotely.
• Self-Starter, creative, independent, motivated
• Integrate with established, fast growing company
• Enthusiast for all things social media including business posts
• Organizational Skills; Time Management
• Computer and Tech Savvy, Canva or Hootsuite, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Effective communicator able to talk with consumers / businesses; proper grammar, tone
• Able to work remotely minimum 12 hrs / week
• Compensation based on experience and performance. Room for growth and permanent hire.
The Smart Solutions Group at a glance
The Smart Solutions Group focuses on Sales and Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Direct Sales. Their company has offices in New York City and Connecticut. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.thesmartsolutionsgroup.com