A fabulous place to buy and sell authentic luxury brands
Account Luxury Manager
The RealReal is looking for individuals who have the ability to work with a very discerning clientele and have a passion for luxury products. You are motivated by a desire to win with a strong sense of personal responsibility and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality to drive sales. As an Account Luxury Manager, you’ll get to work independently to meet with a very discerning clientele, primarily on Consignor terms. Your ability to build rapport will be critical to your success as you work to romanticize the consignment experience with an understanding of luxury products. Your attention to detail will help you successfully navigate multiple platforms. You will hustle and have a strong business acumen to drive the key metrics of the business through repeat consignor engagement, unit value, quantity of units and new consignor referrals. The Account Luxury Manager will provide unparalleled service for the country’s largest online luxury consignment marketplace.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive new sales from prior consignors
- Willingness and ability to travel to Consignor locations
- Achieve repeat rate goal through outreach and consignor engagement
- Provide an outstanding customer experience
- Leverage strong consignor relationships to gain referrals for new consignors to pass to Luxury Manager
- Review Contract with Consignor
- Facilitate Consignor Service Issue Resolution
- Set pricing expectations through deep knowledge of luxury and stay up-to-date on resale trends + what has low/high resale value
- Carefully review + process all items for shipment to ensure everything is cataloged + up to TRR’s high-quality standards
- Strong ability to multitask
- Balance appointments, outreach and prospecting
- Availability evenings and weekends, to accommodate appointment requests in person
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years of work experience in inside sales, wholesale, luxury retail, styling, or public relations
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical
- A strong sales ability paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- This position requires the person to work directly with very distinguished clientele
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
- Knowledge of luxury brands is essential. Great attention to detail and customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus
- Availability evenings and weekends, when needed, to accommodate the client’s request for an appointment
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations. Founded in 2011 and listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Top-tier medial, dental, and vision insurance
Company-sponsored access to one medical
401(k) plan with company matching
Stock awards for all positions!
Generous paid time off
Company-paid insurance plans for life and ad&d
Company paid insurance plans for life and ad&d
Option for short/long term disability, hospital indemnity and pet insurance
Travel assistance as well as commuter and parking flexible spending accounts
Paid time off for volunteer opportunities!
Employee assistance program
The RealReal at a glance
The RealReal focuses on E-Commerce, Fashion, Technology, Sustainability, and Lifestyle. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, New York, and Chicago. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, The RealReal has raised $114.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.