The Uber for International Delivery!
Business Development Manager$1k – $1k • 5.0% – 7.0%
Who We Are:
The Pelican Community is the Uber of international delivery. Through the Pelican Community, an overseas online shopper can now order from any country’s e-commerce store even if they don’t ship internationally, and get their items delivered to them in hours to a few days compared to current international delivery time ranging from weeks to months.
We are achieving this by using the existing daily 22 million international passengers from each to every major city in the world; we use their remaining free luggage space to deliver items heading to the same destination.
The result? Passengers make up to $400 per flight while online shoppers get access to any country’s e-commerce store and get their items delivered to them cheaper and faster!
Check us out at www.pelicancommunity.com
The Pelican Community is in the pre-revenue stage, we will be running a pilot in early March!
- Brainstorm long and short-term strategies for Pelican Community
- Develop the business model document
- Raise funds and apply to competition accelerators
- Facilitating the execution of plans (e.g. leading the marketing campaign for passengers and shoppers)
- Help in managing social media pages: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,..
- Respond to customers’ inquiries
- Find an innovative way to achieve the goals above with no marketing budget for the time being.
- Scheduling daily tasks for social media marketers, tech developers, and onsite marketers for the Pelican community.
- MBA degree or in the final year of an MBA program.
- History in excellence in competitions or startups.
- Strong belief in the Pelican Community’s model
- Ability to sustain early-stage startup stress
Part-time hours: approximately 20 hours per week, could be more or less in any given week because of the unpredictable schedule of startups
The Pelican Community at a glance
The Pelican Community focuses on E-Commerce, B2B Express Delivery, and Logistics / Transportation / Shipping. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://pelicancommunity.com