One open system. For all of humankind. Together
We are looking for a physician leader to drive our efforts to bring the joy back to medical practice while increasing access and affordability of high-quality healthcare. We are seeking a physician with a deep clinical, medical education, technology, and healthcare industry background.
- Scale a cutting-edge digital health platform, including the design, implementation, and evaluation of initiatives that substantially improve quality, access, and affordability of patient care and medical education globally.
- Advise on the development of the Human Dx software to allow physicians and other medical professionals to measure and develop clinical reasoning and to provide medical insight to patients in a fun and engaging way, all while giving them control over their practices.
- Guide efforts to build a movement of health professionals and trainees in over 80 countries to democratize medical expertise globally.
- Lead partnership meetings (including with health systems, physician groups, academic institutions, hospital networks, technology companies, employers, insurers, foundations, and governments).
- Represent Human Dx at conferences, with the press, on social media, and in other public-facing contexts.
- Delivering on the promise of healthcare innovation through repeatable, scalable execution.
- Getting institutions and individuals excited about changing healthcare and ensuring commitments, small and large, to drive that change.
- Developing programs and partnerships that improve society for current and future generations at the intersection of global health, medical knowledge, and open data.
- Graduated from a top medical school and/or residency training program.
- Continue to practice medicine part-time.
- At least 5 years of experience prior to or following clinical training, with increasingly senior leadership roles and ideally P&L/budget accountability.
- Familiarity with data and technology.
- Experience working and thriving in early-stage organizations and/or other resource-constrained environments.
- Eagerness to join a high-performance institution and continually advance your knowledge and skills through self-reflection and feedback.
Start date: Immediate.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and comparable roles at other early-stage, mission-driven organizations.