We're on a mission to change the world, one product at a time
We appreciate your interest in employment with The Honest Company! The Honest Company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1.888.862.8818 or 1.310.857.3020.
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest Company products across North America via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 17,000 retail locations. Beginning in spring 2019, consumers in Europe can find Honest Beauty at select Douglas retail locations. A leader in the natural baby category and a trailblazer in clean beauty, The Honest Company is committed to ensuring all families have access to basic necessities and the latest health information for safe growth and development — a commitment reflected in its ongoing partnerships with organizations such as Baby2Baby and Mount Sinai. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
The Honest Company has opened up a search for a Quality Associate to join our team! In this role, you will partner closely with our Quality Assurance function to support day to day operational activities including documentation, change management, complaint management and training. If you are passionate about quality operations and eager to learn at a scaling company, this role is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Review / coordinate consumer complaints
- Support GMP training program to ensure compliance with CFR 21 regulations
- Coordinate / revise / manage QA SOPs and product specifications
- Document and coordinate product risk assessments to assure compliance with Quality System
- Collect and publish quality and compliance metrics and reports trends to management
- Coordinate, assess change control, investigations, deviations
- Coordinate SDS change control and distribution
- Track and oversee document management to assure quality compliance
- Process and assesses product samples as required
- Assure analytical test methods, specifications are met
- Support internal quality improvement initiatives
- Additional duties as assigned
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Motivated to learn. You constantly want to educate yourself about your role and the processes.
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to
support your team!
- A keen problem solver. You love to tackle problems and make things work better.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (science or business focus preferred)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency with software applications like Excel (pivot tables, charts, v-look up etc), PowerPoint and Word
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Californian Job Applicants and Prospective Talent
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), The Honest Company, Inc. (“Honest” or “us” or “we”) is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants or prospective talent (together “job applicants” or “you”) about the categories of personal information we may collect about you and the purposes for which we use this information. Click here if you are a California resident to read disclosures required by the CCPA. Note this notice applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect. We may collect the following categories of personal information about our job applicants, who are California residents:
- Social Security Number
- Email and mailing address
- Telephone number
- Employment history
How We Use Job Applicants' Personal Data. We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes. These business purposes include, without limitation:
- Processing evaluating your application to determine your qualifications for the role to which you’ve applied, and communicating with you about your application, including to check references or your background, and communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services for us, such as analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement; and
- Internal operations.
Health, dental, and vision
401k with company match
Generous maternity and paternity leave
Flexible (unlimited) vacation policy
Monthly fitness reimbursement, plus onsite fitness classes
Employee discounts on all products
The Honest Company at a glance
The Honest Company focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, Dietary Supplements, and Lifestyle. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, The Honest Company has raised $503M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.