Education benefits leader. Offers scalable solutions for preparing today's workforce for tomorrow
Enterprise Account Executive
Guild is hiring for an Enterprise Account Executive to aid in driving net new business for Guild by evangelizing strategic value of education benefits for Fortune 1000 companies.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for understanding prospective employer partners' unique needs, helping them navigate the buying process, then maintaining client relationships to expand their programs with Guild based on each employer's business goals. You’ll be responsible for driving the sale of complex solutions, seeing deals from initial conversation through contract review, and being a strong contributor in building and scaling our rapidly growing enterprise organization.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Engage with C-suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies to generate new business and grow revenue
- Build strategic presentations and proposals to build effective champions with our prospective companies and support our buyers to see the path to successfully rolling out an enterprise wide education initiative
- Design proposals and contracts that support the strategic goals of prospective employer partners through thoughtful program design, budget forecasting, and implementation planning.
- Work cross-functionally with our Client Service, Product and Solutions teams to provide visibility and feedback into new partner goals so they can to successfully implement the right solutions.
In addition to working on our Enterprise Sales team (reporting to Karina Salenieks, SVP Sales), in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Rachel Carlson (CEO), Mae Podesta (SVP Marketplace Operations) & Greg Siegel (SVP of Partnerships)
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Are a strategic enterprise sales professional with a deep understanding of business, intellectual curiosity, and a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets
- Have recent experience managing and closing complex sales cycles with Fortune 1000 accounts (plus if have experience selling into CHROs, CFOs, and CLOs)
- Have proven success of selling large six figure contracts
- 7+ years of Sales or Business Development experience
- Have experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- Are purpose driven with passion for technology to disrupt and drive change
- Demonstrate a highly consultative approach, acting as a credible thought leader to your clients, and have a well structured repeatable process to follow from discovery through close
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Guild Education at a glance
Guild Education focuses on Education, Career Planning, Employer Benefits Programs, and Higher Education. Their company has offices in Denver and Colorado. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Guild Education has raised $31.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2017.