Reimagining and delivering life-changing period products everywhere
Senior Manager, CRM
The Flex Company was founded on the belief that people deserve innovative and sustainable period products. Our mission is to create industry-defining products and services that set a new global standard for period health. Four years ago we launched the most innovative period product since the tampon: the menstrual disc. It had been nearly 80 years since the tampon was introduced, and our new product was quickly embraced by consumers everywhere. Flex started as a digitally native brand with one product, and quickly grew to a family of period products sold online and in top national retailers such as Target, CVS, and Walgreens.
The Flex Disc™and Flex Cup™ generate 60% less waste than tampons and pads and can be worn for up to 12 hours, all while maintaining the highest level of comfort through inventive engineering and rigorous testing.
We’re looking for an experienced CRM manager to play a key role in retaining subscribers for our d2c business. (S)he will develop, execute, manage and optimize Flexfit’s CRM and retention programs across email and SMS.
- Lead management and flawless execution of conversion and retention programs and tactics across email and SMS to achieve specific objectives while maintaining a cohesive customer experience.
- For these programs, provide end-to-end project management, partnering with Marketing Leadership to conceive strategy and cross-functional teams to manage development and execution.
- Proactively provide and maintain weekly/monthly reports and insights on program performance against objectives and make effective tactical recommendations and program adjustments as needed.
- Leverage existing email and SMS platform capabilities to deliver optimum and timely communications to users. Recommend platform requirements that will support growth of initiatives.
- Perform special projects in support of key CRM and Retention initiatives.
- This job requires close partnerships and the ability to work across organizations including Product, Technology, Acquisition, Customer Service and Data Analytics teams.
- You have experience owning and delivering against revenue and sales goals ($10M+ annually).
- You have hands on experience working with CRM Platforms and analytic tools (GA, Tableau, Klayvio, Sailthru etc...)
- Analytical, extremely detail-oriented, highly organized and efficient. A curious self-starter with the ability to see the big picture and be able/willing to execute rapidly and with a sense of urgency.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a bias towards action.
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences and regularly use data to validate that understanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in a CRM, email marketing, and retention role for a B2C brand
- 5+ years experience leading cross-functional marketing projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage group workflow
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working for a subscription business is a big plus.
In 1 month you will:
- Gain a strong understanding of key conversion and retention metrics and the levers that affect these metrics.
- Fully understand current processes and key cross-functional groups that this position will work with closely.
- Be able to execute day-to-day programs and take over management of reporting.
In 3 months you will:
- Provide insight and recommendations (if any) for program or process optimization.
- Conceive of new tactics to work towards existing goals, partnering with Product and other Marketing groups as necessary.
In 6 months you will:
- Have or are ready to kick off new programs or optimization tactics.
Our shared values:
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear.
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues.
- Have a Growth Mindset: You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact everyday.
- Be You: You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview!).
Medical, dental & vision
90% of benefits paid, 80% of dependents
12 weeks of paid leave
Equity participation for all employees
Fully unplugged time off
17 days of PTO + national holidays
Four-legged friends welcomed
Dog-friendly office with plenty of playmates
Annual learning credit
$1,000 credit towards professional development
Plenty of teambuilding
Two company off sites, happy hours and organic social events
The Flex Company at a glance
The Flex Company focuses on E-Commerce, Medical Devices, Consumer Goods, Women-Focused, and Sex. Their company has offices in Venice Beach and Venice. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The Flex Company has raised $7.72M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.