Reimagining and delivering life-changing period products everywhere
We’re looking for a hands-on 360 graphic designer. Our new teammate can concept and design 360 campaign both in web, mobile, print and packaging. With an academic and/or strong professional background in graphic design and technical acumen (e.g., Adobe Suite etc.), you will be a critical part of The Flex Company’s growth by delivering branded content that encapsulates our brand pillars and attributes.
This is a highly-visible role that will report to the Creative Director, and will own the creation and deployment of several critical marketing asset categories across both paid (e.g., social media marketing) and owned (e.g., website, organic social) channels.
- You are a strong cultural fit - this is just as if not more important than the functional fit
- You have demonstrated success in a fast-paced production environment through excellent asset & project management, hitting deadlines, and creating assets that drive company growth
- You can easily follow company company creative direction and brand guidelines
- You have the conceptual mindset to think outside of the box in digital, print, advertising, packaging, and video.
- You have advanced typographical skills
- You know how to work cross-functionally with creative, growth, and marketing teams to accomplish aggressive goals
- You are deeply empathetic to the needs of our customers
- 3+ years relevant experience, ideally for a consumer brand
- Worked in cross-functional, high volume production environment
- Strong working knowledge of productivity tools (e.g., Adobe suite, MS Office, Slack, G suite, Dropbox, Asana)
- Experience working for a high-growth start-up a huge plus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Our Shared Values
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear.
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues.
- *Have a Growth Mindset: *You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact everyday.
- *Be You: *You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview)!
Medical, dental & vision
90% of benefits paid, 80% of dependents
12 weeks of paid leave
Equity participation for all employees
Fully unplugged time off
17 days of PTO + national holidays
Four-legged friends welcomed
Dog-friendly office with plenty of playmates
Annual learning credit
$1,000 credit towards professional development
Plenty of teambuilding
Two company off sites, happy hours and organic social events
The Flex Company at a glance
The Flex Company focuses on E-Commerce, Medical Devices, Consumer Goods, Women-Focused, and Sex. Their company has offices in Venice Beach and Venice. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The Flex Company has raised $4.12M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.