Reimagining and delivering life-changing period products everywhere
Senior Motion Designer
We’re looking for a hands-on Sr. Motion Designer. Our new teammate can concept, design and animate towards any specific channel, whether it is YouTube, Facebook, Snap, TikTok or branded video. With an academic and/or strong professional background in video production and technical acumen (e.g., After Effects, Final Cut, Premier etc.), you will be a critical part of The Flex Company’s growth by delivering captivating motion content that educates, entertains, and drives brand engagement and user growth.
This is a highly-visible role that will report to the Creative Director, and will own the creation and deployment of several critical marketing asset categories across both paid (e.g., social media marketing) and owned (e.g., website, organic social) channels.
- You are a strong cultural fit - this is just as if not more important than the functional fit
- You have demonstrated success in a fast-paced production environment through excellent asset & project management, hitting deadlines, and creating assets that drive company growth
- You have experience in various channels of advertising production: performance, social, print and digital.
- You can swiftly produce a clear and concise storyboard to communicate your concepts, designs, and story.
- You know how to work cross-functionally with creative, growth, and marketing teams to accomplish aggressive goals
- You are deeply empathetic to the needs of our customers
Our Shared Values
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear.
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues to build mutual trust and understanding.
- Have a Growth Mindset: You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are curious and self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact everyday.
- Be You: You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview!).
Medical, dental & vision
90% of benefits paid, 80% of dependents
12 weeks of paid leave
Equity participation for all employees
Fully unplugged time off
17 days of PTO + national holidays
Four-legged friends welcomed
Dog-friendly office with plenty of playmates
Annual learning credit
$1,000 credit towards professional development
Plenty of teambuilding
Two company off sites, happy hours and organic social events
The Flex Company at a glance
The Flex Company focuses on E-Commerce, Medical Devices, Consumer Goods, Women-Focused, and Sex. Their company has offices in Venice Beach and Venice. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The Flex Company has raised $4.12M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.