Enabling inventors and engineers to design hardware at the speed of their imagination
Open Application£25k – £88k
Do you like challenges? Do you want to have a meaningful impact on society? Do you want to work with the best talent in London, for a company with a clear, well defined vision?
We're always looking for the most talented people to join our team. If you don't see a role that fits your skills, please reach out and we'll let you know if there's anything coming up!
| About Us
The Engineering Company is building a next-generation design tool for mechanical engineering. From rocket engines to wind turbines and robots, designing engineering products is expensive, slow and can only be done by experts. Our software massively accelerates design and lowers barriers to entry, making inconceivable advancements possible.
We are software and mechanical engineers that have worked on the cutting edge of industry, at places including Autodesk Research, McLaren Automotive and F1, Rolls Royce Aerospace. We work in an incredibly fast paced environment with a laser focus on executing quickly to deliver the maximum amount of value to our users, customers and the world.
We are a tight-knit, motivated and supportive family: we’re all motivated by working towards the same goal, and we want the world to join us in our mission. We are creating a new grassroots movement: a global group of engineers, hobbyists and enthusiasts passionate about working with the latest ground breaking tools, to change the world for the better.
| Core Behaviours
• Relentless focus: Strong problem-solving skills based on continual experimentation, patience and running mini-tests.
• Delivery oriented: you commit to and deliver to deadlines, regardless of the effort required.
• Strong empathy: you can communicate well and resolve issues positively and quickly.
• Self-motivated: You can work independently in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail.
• Continuous improvement: You strive to constantly deliver to a higher standard.
• Driven by positive change: You care about making the world a better place and work consistently to achieve this through daily positive interactions.
Early employee share options
25 days, flexible.
Onsite gym, climbing wall and go karting
Up to 30% of a new bike when you tell us (up to £1000).
The Engineering Company at a glance
The Engineering Company focuses on Cloud Computing, Manufacturing, Open Source, Industrial Automation, and Startups. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.