Health Insurtech to bring better healthcare experience to insurance members
B2B (SaaS) Customer Success Director (Hong Kong & Greater China)$20k – $90k
The CareVoice is an international health insurtech, ranked amongst the Top 100 insurtechs in the world, based in financial hubs of Asia in Shanghai and Hong Kong, driven by the mission of making health insurance more human. The core of our company is CareVoiceOS, the first healthcare operating system for insurers, so that health plans become more tailored, efficient and compelling
By digitising healthcare and insurance journeys with consumers’ interest first,
INSURED MEMBERS stay healthy, find and access to relevant healthcare services, and use their insurance easily
EMPLOYERS bring digital health services to employees and control cost of medical insurance
INSURERS quickly upgrade their existing plans, and launch new insurance products with unique digital experiences for the targeted customers focusing on health prevention and change of behaviours that drives sales and “healthy” books
To learn more about The CareVoice, visit thecarevoice.com or on Linkedin at The CareVoice.
The Unique Opportunity
The CareVoice is seeking to appoint outstanding candidate who will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships with multinational insurance and employer companies in Greater China & Hong Kong. This position will require the individual to establish and manage networks between insurance companies and corporate clients to complement and expand The CareVoice's existing portfolio.
Being an innovative and critical thinker is key to thrive in Hong Kong’s dynamic and fast growing private healthcare and medical insurance industry. You will be part of an international team, reporting directly to the Chief of Business & Co-Founder.
- Raise awareness for CareVoiceOS among health insurance, broker and employer companies in Greater China & Hong Kong
- Serve as a strategic partner to key organisations to drive the successful adoption and onboarding of CareVoiceOS and help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for partners by defining success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve their goals
- Form relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps
- Partner with Product, Tech, Marketing and Sales to manage customer relationships, development of new processes and their implementation.
- Identify and resolve operational and service-related challenges to ensure customer satisfaction. Assess risks at the customer project level in order to develop and execute risk and contingency management plans
- Manage all post-sales activities related to account management/relationship: Onboarding for initial implementation, lead on-going strategic discussions, drive valuable adoption, build strong authentic relationships, illustrate and measure impact
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor degree required
- 3+ years experience in a Customer Success Manager role at a SaaS company
- Experience of managing executive level relationships, renewal processes
- Insurance / brokerage / healthtech experience with an extensive network across the health insurance industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Cantonese and English.
- Detail oriented, willing to learn, hardworking and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure, capable to handle multiple tasks with good time management skills
- Adopts a methodical approach, combined with creativity, determination and persistence
- Team player, willing to go the “extra mile” to achieve success
Consulting skills, Strategic thinking, Strategic Planning, Problem-solving mindset, Negotiation skills, Presentation Skills, Technical Knowledge, Effective communication, Data analytics, Project Management, Strong work ethic, Passionate, Team player
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, 20 days holiday/year, Premium medical insurance
Meet your team
The CareVoice at a glance
The CareVoice focuses on SaaS, Application Platforms, Internet of Things, Mobile Application, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The CareVoice has raised $13.13M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.