B2B (SaaS) Sales Director$20k – $90k
Being an innovative and critical thinker is key to thrive in Hong Kong’s dynamic and fast growing private healthcare and medical insurance industry. You will be part of an international team, reporting directly to the Chief of Business & Co-Founder.
- Raise awareness for CareVoiceOS among health insurance, broker and employer companies in Hong Kong & Greater China
- Locate and propose potential business deals by prospecting pain points and exploring opportunities
- Qualify partners by analysing their market strategies, deal requirements, potential and internal priorities
- Develop negotiating positions by offering specific synergies and business models according to prospect needs and operations
- Close new business deals & long term partnership contracts
- Keep skills and knowledge up to date by constantly participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining and growing professional network
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor degree required
- 3+ years professional experience in B2B or SaaS sales and/or business development
- Insurance / brokerage / healthtech experience with an extensive network across the health insurance industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Cantonese and English.
- Detail oriented, willing to learn, hardworking and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure, capable to handle multiple tasks with good time management skills
- Adopts a methodical approach, combined with creativity, determination and persistence
- Team player, willing to go the “extra mile” to achieve success
Meet your team
The CareVoice at a glance
The CareVoice focuses on SaaS, Application Platforms, Internet of Things, Mobile Application, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The CareVoice has raised $13.13M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.