User Experience Design/Research Manager¥240k – ¥360k • 0.1% – 0.5%
The CareVoice is looking for an experienced User experience research/design manager to join our team. In this role, you will lead research and design for the R&D team, and be responsible for conceptualizing and forming product improvements and features. The ideal candidate will thrive in keeping a “6-12 months ahead” outlook in terms of research and trends, and have experience building and managing a small team of researchers and designers. He/She will report to our Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer.
- Work closely with R&D, marketing, and the leadership team to manage and conduct research, concept development, and to identify research topics related to our health InsurTech solution.
- Architect an industry-recognized insurance user experience for insurance members, measurable by user satisfaction level vs. competitive user experience
- Elevate the CareVoice R&D process through instituting a research-based mindset and implementing an extensible UX framework
- Own the design and development of user personas.
- Manage and lead the development of UX deliverables used for product development, including user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Mentor UX and UI designers’ day-to-day work, and actively coach them for growth and development.
- 5+ years in user experience design and/or design research for software
- Creative, Empathetic, Humble, and Curious
- Strong sense for design and quality: high bar for quality and can take action and drive to ensure optimal customer experience
- Knows his/her own data; measures experiences consistently and quantitatively; knows his/her audiences; can influence stakeholders
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Experience with building and managing a team of creatives
- Experience working in a top-tier design/innovation agency is a strong plus
- Experience in start-up or small scale fast growing company experiences is a strong plus
- Fluent in written & oral communication both in English and Mandarin.
Meet your team
The CareVoice at a glance
The CareVoice focuses on SaaS, Application Platforms, Internet of Things, Mobile Application, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The CareVoice has raised $13.13M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.