Making commerce in lifestyle- fashion & decor transparent
Marketing Intern₹1,000 – ₹2,000
- Location: Mumbai Preferred
- Time period: 6 months
- Hours per Week: 20- 30 hrs per week
- Job Type: Marketing Intern For TheBomway
- Compensation: Performance-based
WE ARE ITERATING/PIVOTING
About us: TheBomway was a curated online marketplace of local yet global artworks and decor items of creators. We are pivoting to major market zones. We have organized our previous pop-ups events at Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, and Alibaugh. We managed to get 300+ sellers and 500 + products on our online platform across Pan India and beyond.
We are already onboarding our sellers as far as the pivot plans.
What the plan is: To bring existing local market of the destination zones under one umbrella for satisfying the needs of businesses and individual customers!
1) Content creation with trendy floating items; Handle Instagram, FB Page, Pinterest and Twitter account of The Bomway
2) Story telling in short and gist capability
3) Curation of the best relevant content floating around the community and distribution. Making emailers for once/ twice a month ( we have many existing templates for the emailers already!!)
4) Relevant content creation upon our inputs
5) Curation and sharing of the trending content
6) Build campaigns along with us for the marketing of our Online/Offline Events namely. We do Pop-ups in offline
7) PR reach out for our achievements and existing activities upon our guidance, to begin with
8) Understanding through our analytics what works and what doesn't
9) Email / verbal communications with the sellers/buyers (Off course, we will train you!)
10) Content creation or content writing is a plus!
2) Good with grammar/ catchy phrases
6) Should be based in Mumbai
7) Interest in Entrepreneurship would be preferable
8) Prior experience in marketing/ social media is preferable.
9) Interest in mingling/ networking and communities shall be highly admired
10) Down to earth is a quality which we look for.
1) Chance to be a Part of the core team!
2) A chance to build a global product
3) An interest to strive and thrive in the competition
4) Work from anywhere till it gets done
5) Flexible work hours; just the job needs to get done
6) A chance to connect with teams, businesses and vendors from varied backgrounds.