3D interactive surfacing and control products for the future
Unity VR Software Engineer£30k – £45k
We are looking for a software engineer who is experienced in Unity, VR and C# to work on a range of interactive products.
WHO WE ARE...
We are TG0, a team behind a platform technology. We build 3D interactive control products for automotive, consumer, gaming and aerospace applications. We have built a prolific product portfolio working with well-known Fortune 500 companies in various industries.
Our technology can sense pressure, location, speed, and moving direction without embedding metallic sensors, replacing complicated electronic networks with one simple material and smart software algorithms. Our technical development focuses on artificial intelligence algorithms and advanced signal processing to accurately detect variations in touch across flexible, uniform interactive surfaces.
We are a team who enjoy each other, who love to have fun and who value beauty, novelty, and innovation. We form long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners, We take pride in our teamwork, perfectionism, and passions to create things that people have never seen before and love, with effortless and elegant manufacturing.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- has completed a BSc/MSc/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, EE or similar field.
- has a strong understanding of programming and experience with Unity and VR.
- has experience or passion for hardware.
- experience in automotive/consumer electronics/gaming market is a plus.
THE ROLE INCLUDES...
- Carrying out UI build tasks using Unity.
- Experimenting with VR, like SteamVR, etec
- Developing user interfaces using other UI platforms.
WE ALSO OFFER...
- Competitive salary
- An open and home-like working environment in London.
- Opportunities to make real products for mass markets such as automotive, aerospace, gaming and IoT.
- Opportunities to work within a diverse team and to directly interface with the hardware and design team.
- Full support for self-initiated innovations.
- Opportunities for business travel to China, France, Germany, Japan, and the USA.
If you believe you are the one, please follow the link and apply through our online questionnaire: