3D interactive surfacing and control products for the future
Midweight Mechanical Engineer£35k – £45k • 0.0% – 0.1%
(All applicants must submit their applications from: https://goo.gl/forms/cXe3IzhmHv8l5yJo2)
Having secured long-term investments and partnerships, we are looking for an experienced industrial designer to contribute to our new product lines.
WHO WE ARE...
We are TG0, a team behind a platform technology building 3D interactive control products for automotive, consumer, gaming and aerospace applications. We have built a prolific product portfolio working with well-known fortune 500 companies in various industries.
Our technical development focuses on artificial intelligence algorithms and advanced signal processing to accurately detect variations in touch across flexible uniform interactive surfaces. Our technology can sense pressure, location, speed, and moving direction without embedding metallic sensors, replacing complicated electronic networks with one simple material and smart software algorithms.
We are a team who enjoy each other, who love to have fun and who value beauty, novelty and innovation. We form long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners, We take pride in our teamwork, perfectionism and passions to create things that people have never seen before and love, with effortless and elegant manufacturing.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Has 3+ years' professional experience relevant to product design / mechanical engineering / industrial engineering.
- Has prolific skills in structural / surfacing CAD.
- Has DFM experience and products in the market.
- Has an eye for novelty and beauty and is passionate about forms.
- Has a track record of working directly with customers in automotive/consumer/gaming fields.
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Can ultimately lead a team.
- Language skills in Japanese/German/French/Chinese is a plus, but not a must.
THE ROLE INCLUDES...
- Producing engineering outputs for commercial projects including A-surfacing, styling & structural engineering.
- Generating new product engineering solutions around TG0 technology.
- Managing all DFM & production during trial production.
- Manage new incoming projects.
- Interfacing and directing internal research and development.
- Assist technical sales to Japan, US, EU customers.
WE ALSO OFFER...
- Competitive salary + options.
- Open and home-like working environment in London.
- Opportunities to make real products for mass markets such as automotive, aerospace, gaming and IoT.
- Opportunities to work within a diverse team and to directly interface with software and hardware team.
- Full support for self-initiated innovations.
- We are open to consultancy roles as well as full-time members.
If you believe you are the one, please follow the link and apply through our online questionnaire: