Sales Development Representative (Inbound)$50k – $100k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Textline is on a mission to help companies improve their customer experience in less than 160 characters. We are a business texting platform that empowers teams to communicate with customers more personally and more efficiently than phone or email. We help some of the world's leading brands enhance their customer support, sales, and customer success, leading to higher customer satisfaction and higher revenue.
Our CEO founded 3 unicorn companies (Xoom, Eventbrite, Yammer) prior to starting Textline, and some of our early customers include LiveNation, Tuft & Needle, and 1-800-GOT-JUNK.
As a result of our exciting growth, we're looking to bring on a Sales Development Representative (Inbound) to join our early-stage company.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, qualify, and close new sales opportunities to continually grow new MRR MOM (yes, this role also provides closing experience).
- Learn how a software sales process and business communication works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career.
- Collaborate with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone call, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums.
- Proactively consult with businesses to understand their customer communication needs and help advise on the best processes to improve their workflows.
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a guru ahead of their calls.
- Diligently update SalesForce and all other sales systems to stay current on leads and follow ups.
What you’ll bring:
- A methodical approach to prioritizing the highest initiatives, while injecting the combination of art, science, and empathy into every decision.
- Deep curiosity and understanding of business processes, goals, and software to be able to recommend actionable solutions.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills to able to seamlessly turn complexity into a simple roadmap for success.
- Exceptionally clear communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment that requires initiative and autonomy, while also providing a nurturing and growth-minded space.
- A fearless passion to go above and beyond for a customer’s happiness and success.