Testing as a Service
Business Development Representative$60k – $85k • 0.001% – 0.001%
test IO is a startup that operates within one of the hottest pubicly listed tech companies in the world (NYSE: EPAM). Do you desire full control over your professional life, both monetarily and career-progression wise? Are you passionate about figuring things out, and getting the job done? If so, we should chat.
test IO is seeking a new addition to our Business Development team, helping many of the world's leading tech companies and brands deliver higher quality software experiences to their customers. Our diverse team works hard and plays hard, is driven to succeed, and does what it takes to get the job done -- all while having a good time doing so.
As an BDR at test IO, you’ll find yourself immersed in a training program that will build you into a revenue generating machine, with the skills necessary to build the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of sales opportunities -- skills which will stick with you throughout your career in sales and beyond. Our Business Development team is the tip of the spear for our revenue generation efforts at test IO -- responsible for building relationships with C-Level and Executive Stakeholders at major brands such as Soundcloud, Revolve, Scoot, Buzzfeed and Rover and other tech companies all around the world -- a tall & very rewarding task. Here's a good look at the day in the life of a typical BDR.
This role is a great way to kick-start your career in enterprise software sales, and a perfect stepping stone to become an Account Executive (AE), Account Manager (AM), Customer Success Manager (CSM) or People Manager.
- Drive outbound lead generation efforts, field inbound leads, and mine the wealth of leads already living in our CRM
- Strategically reach out to high value targets and corporate customers by email, phone and in-person to demonstrate test IO's ability to amplify their effectiveness
- Contribute on AE calls, and throughout the sales process, to build your skillset holistically in preparation for the next step of your career
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing customer needs and developing an understanding of their business challenges
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and the application to specific customers
- Win new business by effectively articulating the full value of test IO’s subscription services to prospects
- You'll build a robust pipeline and provide accurate weekly forecasts on new prospects
- You'll help iterate on our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
BS/BA from a strong university.
Customer facing experience is a plus not a must
You think like an owner, and demonstrate drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency
Teammate mentality, easy to work with, creative and quick on the spot thinking
Willingness and desire to FIO and GSD
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
We believe diversity across our teams is paramount to our success. test IO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Meet your team
test IO, an EPAM Company at a glance
test IO, an EPAM Company focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Crowdsourcing, and User Testing. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, and Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, test IO, an EPAM Company has raised $6.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.