Testing as a Service
Regional Sales Director$180k – $250k
Please apply here: https://www.epam.com/careers/job-listings/job.54943
Test IO is seeking a Regional Sales Director to run the new business sales team in North America. This person will be responsible for the execution and day-to-day management of GTM functions in North America, with direct management responsibility for Account Executives and the Business Development team. This person will report to the Head of test IO, North America, and will be a key member of the test IO management team.
Our ideal candidate is a practitioner of sales excellence, a leader who not only can play the part of coach and executive sponsor for your team, but can also close an enterprise deal or two per quarter to set the tone for the team.
- Driven team player and leader who acts as a partner on the leadership team, refining and executing against the company’s vision and strategy
- Execute the company’s sales strategy and create new sales strategies, driving the team to win and exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Lead a team of account executives focused on both inbound and outbound sales.
- Lead an outbound BDR Manager responsible for 5+ BDRs
- Manage individual rep performance, and grow driven individuals in their careers
- Drive pipeline, forecasting, deal review and negotiation, sales execution, call and demo coaching, deployment, and revenue realization
- Work with Go-to-Market leadership to train the sales team with deep product knowledge, enabling the team to be true solutions sellers to Mid-market and Enterprise accounts
- Collaborate with customers success to drive pilot adoption and minimize customer churn
*Experience & Requirements *
- 4+ years building and leading high-performance outbound SaaS sales teams of 10+ that deliver consistent overachievement
- 2+ years as an overachieving SaaS Account Executive is mandatory, selling technical product to engineering, QA or DevOps is a plus
- Experience in or leading a BDR team focusing on outbound sales
- 2+ executive level references from companies you have worked for
- Efficiently and effectively collaborate with product, engineering, marketing and customer success
- Dependable, honest and trustworthy communication both internally and externally
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment of a startup – nestled in a world class public software engineering company
- Hands on and can dive deep to manage, support and train direct reports – ultimately driving closed/won
- Deep knowledge in Salesforce as a CRM, and familiar with sales tools like Outreach and Linkedin Sales Navigator
test IO, an EPAM Company at a glance
test IO, an EPAM Company focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Crowdsourcing, and User Testing. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, and Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, test IO, an EPAM Company has raised $6.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.