Test Pro is a professional community of QA professionals
SALES MANAGER$40k – $120k
Sales Manager is a key position which will involve interfacing with new potential clients and matching their requirements with Test Pro’ offerings.
The position of sales manager consists of directing the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer, coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. It also consists of establishing training programs for sales representatives, and analyzing sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
The key responsibilities that the Manager of Sales will be entrusted with are
• Seeking out new customers and sales opportunities for driving revenue
• Build long term relationships with key contacts at target customers
• Apply learnings and experiences to streamline sales processes
• Initiate promotional events for the company
• Represent the company at trade events
• Analyze sales trends, market dynamics and reports to determine business growth potential
• Use various lead generation tools (website, blog, promotions, word of mouth, trade shows, market research, cold calling, emails etc.) to create a database of potential targets
• Manage the sales pipeline in CRM System (AmoCRM)
• Manage the market research team to create target databases
• Effectively execute and manage on every element of the sales process on an individual level and build a top notch direct sales team in the near future
The position requires the person to operate from the US and involves frequent travel to meet customers across the United States.
A bachelor’s degree with a major in business or marketing is required; an MBA in sales management is preferred.
3+ years’ experience in retail/B2B sales, with one or more in a leadership position.
Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential;
Good leadership skills are highly prized.
Experience with sales, marketing, and spreadsheet applications (e.g., CRM, Excel) is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Have a flair for selling and building relationships with individuals and organizations
Excellent persuasion skills, ability to spot opportunities and go after them with gusto
Ability to work independently without supervision
Ability to work under constraints and to make the most out of allotted resources
Keen sense of using the internet and telephone as a medium to connect with customers
Problem solving attitude
Patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer negotiations
Reports to the CEO. Coordinates activities with Marketing and Developer Department. Supervises all sales personnel and representatives.
The job is performed remotely working from home. Office will be opened soon.
Test Pro at a glance
Test Pro focuses on Testing. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://testpro.io/