Electric cars, giant batteries and solar
Jobs at Tesla Motors
Associate Product Manager
Posted 1 week ago
- Drive product roadmap and execution for the ordering platform for Tesla’s energy products
- Work with our world class engineers, designers, analysts and other stakeholders to drive Tesla’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy forward
Latest Stories and News
- Consumer Reports
- 1 month ago
In this review of Tesla's Full Self-Driving Capability, Consumer Reports says the $8,000 option doesn't make the car self-driving, though it does offer a host of advanced features.
Despite the name, the Full Self-Driving Capability suite requires significant driver attention to ensure that these developing-technology features don’t introduce new safety risks to the driver, or other vehicles out on the road
- 1 month ago
- Tesla will sell up to $5 billion in new stock as the company seeks to take advantage of an unprecedented run up in its share price.
- Tesla will sell the shares from “time to time,” through an “at-the-market” offering program. Banks, including Goldman Sachs, BofA Securities, Capital Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc and Morgan Stanley, will sell the shares at Tesla’s direction.
- Tesla shares opened lower Tuesday on the news. Shares were down 4.25% in morning trading and then recovered. Tesla’s share price is currently down 0.34% to its adjusted split price of $469.40.
- The Verge
- 2 months ago
Tulsa, Oklahoma, really wanted to be the location of Tesla's new factory, so it hatched a plan to woo CEO Elon Musk with a barrage of online memes and a 70-foot-tall statue in his likeness.
The effort failed, but it caught Musk's attention and turned the contest for Tesla's Cybertruck factory into one of the more memorable and weirder economic development stories in recent memory.
- 4 months ago
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has been hyping a potential battery day for quite a while now, and it looks like we should see it happen within the next few months.
- Musk said that September 15 is the “tentative date” for the “Tesla Shareholder Meeting & Battery Day,” which will include the usual shareholder meeting as well as a tour of the automaker’s cell production system for the batteries that provide the power for its vehicles.
- Battery day has been modified from an earlier event planned to also include a powertrain component, but Musk made the switch to keep the focus more narrowly on the work Tesla has been doing to improve its battery performance and output.