Terminus enables B2B marketers to run Account-Based Marketing at scale
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
We are currently seeking an Enablement coordinator to join the Terminus Sales Enablement team. This person will support the onboarding of new team members and maintain, update enablement content and support scheduling of subject matter experts for internal training sessions. The chief function of this role is to contribute to the daily success of various roles at Terminus via learning.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the VP of Sales Enablement.
- Coordinate onboarding programs, workshops (instructor-led and on-demand), monitoring student enrollment, organizing workshop logistics and external activities and scheduling conference calls.
- Coordinate, administer, adapt and improve internal enablement logistics.
- Monitor student rosters and certifications.
- Collaborate with instructors to solicit, create, and track development of enablement program deliverables (e.g. pre-work and on-boarding requirements, agenda, feedback survey, final exam).
- Complete all enablement offering follow-up tasks (e.g. compiling workshop survey results, recording exam scores, sending instructor evaluations).
- Track hiring to remain aware of new hire start dates. Work with HR team to confirm new hires and schedules in advance of new hire arrivals.
- Facilitate training sessions.
- Manage content distribution and uploads into the Enablement Systems (Highspot, LearnUpon, Zendesk).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Education, Communications, Marketing or related degree.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a training, coordination or facilitation role.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to monitor and prioritize multiple activities at once.
- Proficiency in MS Office/G-Suite, specifically Excel.
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies and software packages.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience learning complex internal systems and gaining proficiency quickly.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Paid Parental Leave after a year of service
- Unlimited vacation
- Summer Friday half-days
- 2 days off each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Monthly Uber Eats gift card
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine, #61 on the Inc. 5000, and #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
100% employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only coverage
401k with company match of 25% of your contributions, up to $4,000 per year
Paid parental leave
Stock options granted to every employee
Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
Terminus: Account-Based Marketing at a glance
Terminus: Account-Based Marketing focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Advertising, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Atlanta. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Terminus: Account-Based Marketing has raised $30.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.