Terminus enables B2B marketers to run Account-Based Marketing at scale
Commercial Account Executive
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be helping to drive company revenue by bringing on net new customers who understand the value that Terminus can have on their Account-Based Marketing strategy. This means running a value-based sales process, providing advice on strategy and campaign execution, and setting the right expectations for success with the platform. It also requires bringing on these new customers at a fast, efficient pace.
As a fast-growing startup that is growing quickly, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a sales professional to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives committed to our core values and focused on winning.
We’re looking for sales professionals located in Atlanta and Indianapolis. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options.
- Attain monthly, quarterly & annual sales quotas
- Generate 1/3 of your pipeline by prospecting into target accounts
- Be or become an expert in Account-Based Marketing and MarTech
- Be able to run a predictable business by forecasting within a 20% margin of error your revenue generation for the coming month & quarter.
- Participate in team meetings and trainings on a weekly basis
- Stay up to date on market trends and competitive landscape
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive selling software to B2B companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Deep understanding of sales methodology and forecasting
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience using technology such as Salesforce and SalesLoft, and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Paid Parental Leave after a year of service
- Unlimited vacation
- Summer Friday half-days
- 2 days off each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Monthly Uber Eats gift card
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine, #61 on the Inc. 5000, and #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
100% employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only coverage
401k with company match of 25% of your contributions, up to $4,000 per year
Paid parental leave
Stock options granted to every employee
Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
Terminus: Account-Based Marketing at a glance
Terminus: Account-Based Marketing focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Advertising, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Atlanta. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Terminus: Account-Based Marketing has raised $30.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.